FTC disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
I love the whole idea of Small Business Saturday. My parents owned two small businesses when I was growing up, and I love the more recent push to "Shop Small". I own three home businesses myself. My blog, I sell on eBay, and I sell $5 Paparazzi jewelry. What happens when you buy from a small business? Your money goes to someone who is going to use the profit to go directly towards new winter tires, adoption, the heat bill, groceries, etc. (I've used my profits in the last few months for all of the above.)
So I wanted to host a link up where you can post a link to your eBay store, Etsy store, or direct sales site.
A few rules:
1. If you can, please share this page with others by pinning this post, tweeting, or sharing on Facebook (or all three). What will happen is more people will see this post, and will come by and add their link and shop! This helps everyone!
2. No Amazon Affiliate links. This is for small businesses. (If you are shopping Amazon, I do have a link in my sidebar.) No blog giveaways, referral links, etc. These will be deleted.
3. If you are linking to a store that kids shouldn't go to, use a large 18+ graphic when linking.
4. Link directly to your shop / site.
5. Don't link up to your individual items, but you may add a link for each online store you have. For instance, if you have two eBay stores, an Etsy store, and are a direct sales consultant, feel free to add all four links!
6. While not required, I would appreciate if you would visit my Paparazzi $5 Jewelry site and take a look around as well as browsing my eBay store.
My hope is that everyone gets at least one sale from this link up!
I've made it easy to share this post with others if you wish to do so by creating a post already. You can create your own or share these:
Facebook (I have even paid to boost this post through CyberMonday!)
An InLinkz Link-up